1. Try ChefBox
ChefBox is the most convenient way for you to have a gourmet dinner experience, restaurant-quality dishes, and a perfectly matched bottle of wine (red, wine, sparkling, what’s your taste?) from the comfort of your home. Think about it; if you ordered ChefBox, you wouldn’t worry about:
- Driving if having a couple of extra glasses of wine with the dinner or riding a taxi to/from the restaurant.
- Calling a nanny, babysitter, grandparents, or pulling neighbour’s favours and then rushing back home before time is off.
- Thinking, researching and planning a menu.Then, you get the recipes, then go to the grocery store and you:
- May have to drive or not and if yes then you have to find parking and so on.
- May have to make a line to go inside the store.
- Walk all over the grocery store to pick up the recipe item.
- May have to buy more quantities than you need to buy in order to make a dinner for 2.
- May have to line up to pay for your purchase.
- Commute the food’s bag from the grocery place to you your home.
- Wash vegetables, cut, portion, season, cook.
- Prepare meats, maybe marinate for 20 hours and cook for another 10 hours.
- The same process applies for wine pairing and buying it
2. Gift a ChefBox or a MiniBox
“No one has ever become poor by giving.”Anne Frank
“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson
“To ease another’s heartache is to forget one’s own.”Abraham Lincoln
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”Winston Churchill
Just gift one ChefBox, you got the idea.
3. Go for a romantic weekend at home and try ChefBox
Check previous points 1 and 2 of this post. Therefore, there’s nothing romantic about spending hours: researching, planning, buying, preparing, portioning, cooking, washing pots and cleaning a kitchen mess, and then having dinner.
4. Become a better cook – try ChefBox and look like one
This one is good and easy. Go to chefbox.cooking, pick your box options (carnivore, pescatarian, vegetarian), pick your perfectly paired botttle of wine (red, white, sparkling)
5. Hire a private chef or try ChefBox and eat as if you hired one
See point 4 of this post. just finished cooking for you and exceptional gourmet dinner
In conclusion, following these easy and great 5 dinner ideas for your best Valentine’s day experience will ensure you a romantic, unique, and memorable time with your partner, couple, the love of your life, best friend, friend, or whoever is available to share with you this amazing dinner that you ordering to celebrate your Valentine’s.