Single dinner and wine
|Finishing and plating instructions||
In the oven, Item is ready to serve
Carnivore, Pescetarian, Vegetarian
SOLD – ChefBox for 1: Dinner and bottle of wine – Week March 04-07
In the ChefBox.
- Green salad: Watercress, arugula, apple, walnuts, lemon vinaigrette
- Appetizer (carnivore menu) – Terrine de Campagne – aka: country paté: Served with house-made pickles and dijon mustard
- Appetizer (pescatarian / Vegetarian menus) – Mushroom Velouté: A velvety, satiny mushroom soup
- Dessert – passion fruit mousse: Mousse and gel of Maracuya (think South America gooseberry)
Main Course Options
- Carnivore – Coq au vin: A classic French stew of chicken braised in red wine with mushrooms and crispy pancetta. Think “unbelievable delicious chicken Bourguignon.”
- Pescatarian – Roasted snapper provençal: The whole snapper for 2 or fillet for 1 seasoned with provençal herbs, fennel, and scallions, served with roasted potatoes and onions
- Vegetarian – Cauliflower steak: Roasted cauliflower, truffle Béarnaise sauce on the side, roasted potatoes
- Sparkling water, demi-baguette, butter.
Enjoy your dinner,